Sunday, July 10, 2011

The 20 Finalists of Wadhawan Lifestyle I Am She 2011 showcases


















Former beauty queen and Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen unveiled last 20 competitors Wadhawan Lifestyle I Am The 2011 beauty contest Trident Hotel in Bandra, Mumbai.

Before the unveiling of the participants had Sushmita Sen said that he has been looking after the girls 'good manners'.

"When I say character, I mean that many women who come in are very nice, but some of them can not do anything to get what they want. Make These girls do not belong I Am He" said Sushmita.

When we saw there last year and I Am She - Miss India Universe, Ushoshi Sengupta.


Twenty finalists will be because I am his 2011: Ana Chawdhry (New Delhi), Sudarshan Anvita (Mumbai), Bobby Layal (Ludhiana) Divya Chowksey (Mumbai), Khushboo Mendonça (Mumbai), Kiran Thapa (Panaji) Madhav Mahajan (New Delhi ), Mala Salariya (Mumbai), Niharica Raizada (New Delhi), Parul Duggal (Bhopal), Priyanka Chopra (Noida), Ranju Singh (Thane) Sabiha Attarwala (Pune), Sakshi Bindra (Delhi), Soap Taneja (Jalandhar) Tanvi Singla (Mumbai), Trisha Chandon (New Delhi), Vasuki Sunkavalli (Hyderabad), Vijaya Dey (Pune) and Zoya Patel (Pune).

No comments:

Post a Comment

googledf351fd13261c415.html