Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Emma Stone & Ryan Gosling Promote "Crazy, Stupid, Love"

Just weeks after its theatrical release film, stars of "Crazy, Stupid, Love," gathered at Ziegfeld Theater in New York City on Tuesday night (July 19). With Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling on the red carpet, working side by side two joined fellow cast fed, including Steve Carell, Marisa Tomei, Julianne Moore and Taylor Kitsch.Prior red carpet event, said Carell "On Air Ryan Seacrest" how "Crazy, Stupid, Love" Co Gosling, a star, like Michael Scott, revealed the actor, "He's funny. I think the people he knows as a strong dramatic actor, but he's also very funny. Also a great improviser, too. ... Not to mention I can not tell you how many I have been asked about Ryan Gosling's physique! "






Happens to describe your character - a man named Cal Weaver - Steve said that "after 15 years of marriage, would she [woman] a divorce, and I saw [Cal] to jump in the car, I decided to get back into the Local dating pool .. lothario, Ryan Gosling, help me out for this purpose. At least it's sort of the beginning of the film, but the film is much more than just that. It is only this type of input. "" I think many people can identify with it. I had friends who have been long-term relationships and marriage, and is just hanging. What in the world dating is definitely a different place, and you have to make some big choices to make the rest of my life, "Carell added.Due cinemas twenty ninth Glenn Ficarra and John Requa July oriented comedy tells the story of the "father of life unravel when he is engaged in a marriage crisis and tries to treat her relationship with her children."

















No comments:

Post a Comment

googledf351fd13261c415.html