Thursday, June 30, 2011

Friendship Day Wallpapers & SMS

Friendship Day

A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I smsed u, but it's okay because I got u.

Friendship Day
Friendship Day


Friendship Day If you open my heart, guess what u r gonna see? It's U. True friends are hard to find so I kept u.
Friendship Day
Friendship Day
Friendship Day

What is a friend? She looks out 4 u, inspires u, laughs with u, cries with u, understands u, guides u and walks with u. That's what a friend is... u.

Friendship Day
Friendship Day
Friendship Day

" Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival. "

Friendship Day
Friendship Day
Friendship Day

Stars has 5 ends
Square has 4 ends
Trinagle has 3 ends
Line has 2 ends
but Circle of our friendship has no end...

Friendship Day
Friendship Day
Friendship Day

A daily thought...

A silent tear...

A Constant wish that u r near...

Words are few but thoughts r deep...

Memories of our frenship i'll always keep!!

Friendship Day
Friendship Day
Friendship Day Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But u are remembered because u r so nice to remember. Take care.
Friendship Day
Friendship Day
Friendship Day I won't promise to be ur friend forever, coz I won't live that long. But let me be ur friend as long as I live.
Friendship Day
Friendship Day
Friendship Day Thank you for touching my life in ways u may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like u - a precious gift from God!
Friendship Day
Friendship Day
Friendship Day 1 tree can start a forest, one smile can start a friendship. 1 touch can show u care, one friend can make life worth living 4.
Friendship Day
Friendship Day
Friendship Day True friends are like Diamonds... they are real & rare. False friends r like leaves... they r scattered everywhere.
Friendship Day
Friendship Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

googledf351fd13261c415.html