Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kara DioGuardi's "Today Show" Visit

The songwriter looked stunning as she made her way to the studio in a red, belted dress and black strappy heels.

The 40-year-old happened to be promoting her just-released memoir, "A Helluva High Note," where she opened up about the molestation she experienced as a girl. And now Kara says her mother never did a thing about the sexual trauma she endured, telling PopEater that her mother "didn't know how to handle it."



DioGuari continued, "She barely said the word sex and there weren't Oprahs, it was a different time, but in the last month I spoke to my mother's friend's kid and she relayed to me how my mother was speaking to her about it, so I definitely know it weighed on her and I spoke to her about it before she died."



No comments:

Post a Comment

googledf351fd13261c415.html